Think about the questions I’m going to ask you next. Whenever your answer to one of these questions is “no”, this indicates a drain – something that sucks the life out of you. Work on turning your “no’s” into “yes’s”.
1. PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT
- Is your living space clean and does it inspire you?
- Is your wardrobe tidy and are all of your clothes clean, ironed and well maintained?
- Do you get rid of anything you haven’t used in two years?
- Does your home smell nice? Is it comfortable?
- Are your bed, pillow and bedding clean, comfortable and conducive to a good nights sleep?
- Do you know your cost of living?
- Do you have and stick to a budget?
- Do you pay your bills on time or make arrangements with your creditors?
- Are your receipts, invoices and financial records filed and in order?
- Do you save at least 10% of your income every week?
- Do you clear your credit card debt every month?
- Do you communicate openly and honestly with your partner, parents, siblings, friends etc?
- Do you let the people you love know how important they are to you?
- Do you let go of any relationships that drag you down or damage you?
- Do you request rather than nitpick and bitch?
- Do you respond to phone calls, letters and emails promptly, even if briefly?
- Does your diet include fresh fruit and vegetables and provide you with enough energy?
- Do you avoid excess tea, coffee and alcohol?
- Do you exercise for 30 minutes at least three times per week?
- Do you get enough sleep at least 5 nights per week?
- Do you holiday at least once per year?
- Do you invest in personal development ?
- Do you laugh every day?
- Do you have a hobby?
- Do you plan regular fun activities with your partner, family and friends.
- Do you dream big dreams and work on realistic ways of making them happen?